The WCC welcomes your comments and contributions. We are also here to provide support for women in Classics where needed.
You can contact us by emailing: womensclassicalcommittee [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Dr Katherine Harloe, University of Reading – 2015 to April 2017
- Dr Elena Theodorakopoulos, University of Birmingham – 2015 to April 2018
Or you may wish to contact one of our liaison officers:
- Dr Emma Bridges, Institute of Classical Studies (Part-time and alt-ac liaison)
- Dr Efrossini Spentzou, Royal Holloway University of London (Part-time and alt-ac liaison)
- Dr Susan Deacy, University of Roehampton (Disability liaison, staff and post-PhD)
- Chloe Hixson, University College London (Disability liaison, post-grads)
- Dr Jane Draycott, University of Glasgow (ECR liaison)
- Dr Katherine McDonald, University of Exeter (ECR liaison)
- Rhiannon Easterbrook, University of Bristol (Graduate liaison)
- Joanna Johnson, Head of Classics, Solihull School (Schools liaison)
- Dr Irene Salvo, University of Göttingen (LBGTQI liaison)